Sunday, December 2, 2012

I’m Back

So I’ve been a little bit of a blog slacker. Sad smile Not only haven’t I blogged  I haven’t been reading many blogs either. This year has started out crazy for me with having to change rooms and get use to working with new people. The two teachers I worked the most with last year now teach different grades and I barely get to see them during the day. I didn’t realize how much it would bother me not getting to see my friends. I know I should just suck it up and be thankful I have a job but it still stinks. But I finally am felling settled in this year. It only took to December.  Later in the week I’ll post pictures of some of the things we have been doing!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey! I love your blog! Super cute! I know; it's so hard to find time to keep up with everything going on AND to post it on my blog. ;)
I've nominated you for the Liebster Award.
Check it out here: http://acolwell.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html
I look forward to learning from you.
-Audrey

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I'm thinking of my answers to your questions. Sounds like so much fun!

Post a Comment