Monday, October 1, 2012

What’s for Lunch?

I have been a bit of a blog slacker lately and I’m sorry. I have so much to catch up on but I’ll make this short and sweet.  I am not a big fan of a taking lunch count and all the other fun start of the day duties but who is. To help me out with that I made the What’s for Lunch? Lunch count pack. I put the kids names on apples and they move what they are doing for lunch next to their name. We also have breakfast in our rooms and we have to track who ate and who didn’t so I made oranges and x’s for the kids to move for breakfast. Click on the picture to go to my TpT store.

                                                         
This isn’t a very good picture but I put it on the side of the lockers and put magnets on the back.
whats for lunch 2  whats for lunch 3 whats for lunch

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sounds like a pain! I don't have to do this but my the rest of my school has to keep track of how everyone is getting home, I'm gonna pass you idea along to them, it looks like a simple way to get stuff done.
Vanessa
Kindergarten Schmindergarten

Post a Comment