Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Typical Vicki fashion, I am behind.  Meet the Teacher  I have been teaching first grade for 10 years.  Prior to teaching first grade, I taught preschool.  As a result of preschool, I consider myself a very hands on style teacher.  My kids do a lot of experimenting.  I love teaching science because, as a kid, I did not like science and I am determined to make my kids love science.  My best moment with that was when one of my students asked me why we had three recesses that day.  I told him we only had two, but he considered our ramps lesson a thind recess.  WAHOO!  We started school later than normal due to construction.  I don't really have any good classroom pictures, but as soon as I do get some, I will post them.  As far as parent forms, I used Tara's pack.  I have provided the TPT link.  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Class-Forms They are a freebie and VERY helpful.  I will add my explanation of Rick Morris' behavior to my site on TPT tomorrow.  The file is at school.  Happy Teaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment